
As I stated before I live in the Triad area of NC. For those of you who don't know that consists of the cities of Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and High Point. I'm a large woman as you all can see. However, I'm not a bad looking female. I just want to know what the fuck is wrong with guys in NC? Ok ok I can't speak for men in other areas like Charlotte, Raleigh, Eastern NC, but the dudes HERE in my area. Yoooooo they act like big girls got some kind of incurable disease and if they speak to one they might catch it! I'm so perplexed..and this is why: I travel sometimes just to get out of B.G.H.L (big girl hater land) sometimes. I promise..EVERY time I go out of town (or out of state) I get approached and/or complimented by men. When I am home..it's like *crickets* ...absolutely NO LOVE. What's the deal? Is it because the guys outside of NC are more outgoing and not afraid to approach? Do these men from out of state have a more diverse taste in women? What is it? I am very confused!!! All I know is..I can't wait to move because I'm tired of being ignored when I go out. I don't have cooties! lol

Babe, I wish I could tell you the answer, but I'm still trying to figure out the answer to that one myself...
ReplyDeleteuhm, i wish i knew - i can't speak 4 anyone else but me on this one, but if I lived there.....(sigh) and that'z all i gotta say.
ReplyDelete