Ok so I have had a few blogs on other sites. I don't think I am a good blogger though because I'm a private person. I don't like everyone in my business, knowing what's in my head. I guess I will take another stab at it on this site. So for those of you who don't know me let me give you some basics. I am 29 years old and I live in the triad area of NC. I love chocolate, cheese, and men. I also like to travel..blah blah..this is boring me already.
I was laid off from my job in January. I think this was a blessing in disguise. I have been wanting to attend grad school and/or move for years. I was in such a groove with work that I never made time to work on those other goals I had. I have been without a job before, but this is the first time I actually feel relieved. I am ready to embark on a journey towards a new me. There's so much I want to experience in life and I have felt like I was stuck in some kind of cage for my entire life. My life has felt really sheltered. Partially because of me and for the fact that I am just now beginning to live. I need to stop being afraid and take life by the balls and squeeze the shit out of em! I can't live a life full of regrets. With that being said, I am ready for whatever is in store for me.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Blogging...I'll take a stab at it
Ok so I have had a few blogs on other sites. I don't think I am a good blogger though because I'm a private person. I don't like everyone in my business, knowing what's in my head. I guess I will take another stab at it on this site. So for those of you who don't know me let me give you some basics. I am 29 years old and I live in the triad area of NC. I love chocolate, cheese, and men. I also like to travel..blah blah..this is boring me already.
I was laid off from my job in January. I think this was a blessing in disguise. I have been wanting to attend grad school and/or move for years. I was in such a groove with work that I never made time to work on those other goals I had. I have been without a job before, but this is the first time I actually feel relieved. I am ready to embark on a journey towards a new me. There's so much I want to experience in life and I have felt like I was stuck in some kind of cage for my entire life. My life has felt really sheltered. Partially because of me and for the fact that I am just now beginning to live. I need to stop being afraid and take life by the balls and squeeze the shit out of em! I can't live a life full of regrets. With that being said, I am ready for whatever is in store for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like your blog. I've enjoyed reading it and hearing your thoughts. You should blog more often. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda! I think I will write some more entries. I've had a lot on my mind lately.
ReplyDelete