Ok so I've been a big chick for most (ok I admit, all) of my life and I've always found attending BBW parties quite interesting. I started attending them back in 2003 in NC through my involvement in a yahoo group (remember dem?). It was funny though cause I would always stalk Babs' website to check out the latest BBW party pics. The parties I attended in NC didn't receive quite the following that Babs did. However, I did enjoy those parties in NC. So the next year I decided to attend my first Babs event called Summer Jam. I couldn't believe the atmosphere, it was crazy. Lots of big gals like myself, some dressed quite provocatively, all enjoying themselves in an atmosphere where they felt comfortable to just BE. I thought it was the coolest concept ever.
I immediately became addicted to these events and I would attend them on an annual basis. I didn't stop with Babs though. I also attended some parties in NYC (BBT) and Atlanta (Club 249). I really had a ball attending these events. I've met some great people along the way, many are still friends of mine. It was always my dream to maybe start a BBW org in my home state so that I wouldn't have to travel so far to these other events. I enjoy traveling, but it gets expensive after a while. Hence the reason I haven't been able to go to any events in a year. I'm a broke student now so I've had to put a halt on my traveling. I'm definitely hoping to get the chance to do it again this year though. I have high hopes this winter. I've gotta get my groove back! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcome here!