Ok, so next weekend I'm going to be traveling to Pa. to start graduate school. It has been my goal to pursue my Masters degree for several years. I'm very excited, but also nervous. I desperately want everything to go smoothly. I don't really know what to expect for graduate school. I don't know how hard it's going to be. Are the papers harder to write? Are the professors more demanding? Is it harder to make an A? Will I like Pa as my new home? All of these questions are going through my mind, but I know I should stop overthinking and just do it! I remember feeling that way about a lot of new things in my life. Sometimes I would talk myself out of doing things just to regret it years later. So blogging will be my virtual pep-talk. You can do it, girl! Just keep your head to the skyyyyyyyy Be optimistic!
I needed to listen to this song! What a beautiful and inspiring message.
So when I arrive in Pa (probably Sunday), I'm going to check into a hotel and stay there for a week. I will use the first week of classes to look at apartments in the town. I have to be able to see where I'm staying for the next year. I'm just looking for a simple 1 bedroom or studio apartment. I don't need (and can't afford) anything fancy. I have a general idea of a few spots around the campus. I really don't want to have to sell my furniture off so it's important that I find a spot large enough to place it.
Labor Day weekend I'll return back to NC to get the rest of my stuff. Sounds like a plan? Thanks to everyone who have kept me in their prayers. I'm doing the same for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcome here!