I have been listening to the radio and watching TV a lot lately and Lady Gaga seems to be one of the most popular singers on the scene. The thing is, I thought she would be a one-hit wonder. I think she has well surpassed that one or two hit stardom curve. She now has at least like four or five songs playing on the radio now.
I'm trying to figure her out though. I watch her videos and I get a sense of nostalgia. Is it me or does she seem to be emulating a Madonna-like shock factor? All of her videos include her in scantily clad clothing and surrounded by (obviously) gay black men. She dresses in these weird outfits and a lot of her songs sound like club music. I'm not hatin', I actually think she's a decent singer. She's just crazy weird to me!
I'm kinda diggin this "Lovegame" song she has out now. Check out the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcome here!